The business-ready, thin and light HP Chromebook 13 provides professionals , secure, and easily managed cloud-based experience.
With an ultra-thin and durable brushed anodized aluminum chassis, this impeccably designed Chromebook delivers a sophisticated impression for the mobile professional.
Built-in security for devices, apps, and data
Chrome security safeguards devices, apps and data with multi-layered protection, continuous automatic updates, virus protection, sandboxing, encryption, and verified boot.
Category-leading video and audio
Collaborate clearly with a QHD+ screen or external 4K displays stunning clarity. Powerful Audio by B&O enhances the sound quality.
Connect up to two Full HD displays, charge your phone or tablet, access a wired network and connect other USB-ready devices with an optional HP Elite USB-C Docking Station that present images, text and video with for the HP Chromebook 13.
- Get powerful processing and hours of battery life with 6th Gen Intel Core M processors, and keep dozens of browser tabs open with 8 GB memory.
- Fast USB-CTM charging, a backlit keyboard, and expanded local storage makes life easy for road warriors.
- Keep your workspace as quiet as a library and protect from dust buildup with a fanless design.
- Long battery life allows you plenty of time to use your productivity apps, stream, and collaborate between charges.
- Breathe easy with the secure and low-maintenance Chrome OSTM, with multi-layered, continuous automatic updates, virus protection, sandboxing, encryption, and verified boot. Manage a fleet of Chromebooks with the Chrome Management Console.
- The HP Chromebook 13 is compatible with several high-performance enterprise virtual desktop environments and VPN tools.
|Supported Operating Systems|
|Operating system||Chrome OS™ 64|
|Chipset||Chipset is integrated with processor|
|Processor speed||1.1 GHz|
|Processor family||Intel® pentium|
|Processor||Intel® Pentium® 4405Y with Intel HD Graphics 515 (1.5 GHz, 2 MB cache, 2 cores)|
|Memory, standard||4 GB LPDDR3 – SDRAM (onboard)|
|Standard memory note||Transfer rates up to 1866 MT/s|
|Hard drive description||32 GB eMMC|
|Graphics||Intel® HD Graphics 515|
|Audio||Audio by B&O PLAY
|Multimedia and Input Devices|
|Camera||HP TrueVision HD camera|
|Keyboard||Full-sized textured black island-style backlit keyboard|
|Pointing device||Touchpad with multi-touch gestures enabled. Taps enabled as default|
|Connectivity and Communications|
|Wireless||Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2×2) WiFi and Bluetooth® 4.2 Combo|
|Ports||2 USB Type-C™ 3.1 Gen 1 charging ports
1 USB-A 3.1 Gen 1 port
1 headphone/microphone combo jack
|Expansion slots||1 multi-format digital media reader|
|Expansion slots note||Supports SD, SDHC, SDXC up to UHS-I.|
|Ports note||Support power delivery, video, data. up to 5Gbps data , 4K display out with optional HDMI or DisplayPort adapter, 45 W charging
Each USB Type-C™ port delivers power to the Chromebook individually, not when using both at once.
|Battery and Power|
|Battery type||3-cell, 45 Wh Li-ion polymer|
|Power||45 W Smart USB Type-C™ AC adapter|
|Weight||Starting at 1.29 kg|
|Security management||TPM 1.2 Embedded Security Chip
Sign-in with your Google credentials
|Software and Applications|
|Software||Chrome OS™ default apps|
|Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)||31.99 x 21.96 x 1.29 cm|
|Display size (diagonal)||13.3″|
|Display||13.3″ diagonal FHD UWVA WLED eDP anti-glare ultra-slim flat (1920 x 1080)|
|Display||13.3″ FHD IPS UWVA display|
|Warranty||1 year standard parts and labour limited warranty, depending on country (upgrades available), 1 year limited warranty on primary battery|